Lemonade. A simple delight that has transfixed people for centuries. Mix it with MUJEN, and you take it to the next level.
- 2 ounces MUJEN Original
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup (3 parts sugar 2 parts water)
- 3 ounces soda water
- Glass: Tom Collins
- Garnish: Mint Sprig and Lemon Wheel
- Add all ingredients except soda water in a shaker
- Add ice & shake vigorously
- Dump ingredients into a Collins glass
- Top with soda water and gently stir
- Garnish with a mint bouquet and lemon wheel
A simple delight that has transfixed people for thousands of years, Even the ancient Egyptians were hip to this magically simple formula of Lemonade. Though it’s hard to imagine an improvement to something so pure, the Japanese took things to another level when they mixed it with Shochu. With the addition of bubbles and MUJEN Original, this sparkling lemonade is truly one for the ages.