Zesty aromas amplify the orange liquor in this classic recipe.
- 2 ounces Mujen Original
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce orange liqueur
- Glass: Half Salt Rimmed double old fashioned
- Garnish: Lime wedge
- Prepare salted rim on double old fashioned glass & chill
- Combine all ingredients in a short shaker & fill to the rim with ice
- Shake hard for seven seconds
- Fine strain over fresh ice in prepared glassware
Everybody has an absolutely unbelievable story that begins with the line, “So, we were drinking margaritas and...”. Here’s to all the stories you have yet to tell. With Mujen, the zesty aromas amplify the orange liquor in this classic recipe, foreshadowing the unexpected plot twists of your next great escapade.